Why this programme?
Despite massive investments of management time and money, innovation remains a frustrating pursuit in many companies. Innovation initiatives frequently fail, and successful innovators have a hard time sustaining their performance. Why is it so hard to build and maintain the capacity to innovate? The problem with innovation improvement efforts is rooted in the lack of an innovation strategy.
By participating in this programme, participants will focus on four essential tasks:
- How are we expecting innovation to create value for customers and for our company?
- How do we create a high-level plan for allocating resources to the different kinds of innovation?
- How can we establish an innovation portfolio and an innovation management structure inside the company?
- When is time to recognize that innovation strategy must evolve? (monitoring impact, iterating and pivoting)
- The student will access to the certificate after all assignments are delivered by the student and validated by the program director.