Isabel Maria da Silva Gonçalves Leitão da Cunha
Name: Isabel Maria da Silva Gonçalves Leitão da Cunha
Workplace: Risk Management Services at Portuguese Tax administration.
Isabel Cunha is a Tax Auditor at Portuguese Tax Administration since 1995, in the Tax and Customs Authority (ex DGCI), which belongs to the Braga staff.
Since December 2014 is in the Risk Management Services, implementation methodologies and risk analysis in taxes.
- Degree in Public Administration from the University of Minho, in 1989;
- Degree in Business Administration from the University of Minho in 1994;
- Post Graduate in Finance and Taxation, by Porto Business School in 2010;
- Master in Finance and Taxation from the Faculty of Economics of the University of Porto in 2012.
Accountant and Treasurer in the Professional School of Braga, 1990-1991;
Higher Technical, Financial Management Office, North Regional Administration (ARS), 1991-1992;
- Higher Technical, Financial Management Office, the Social Security of Braga, 1992-1995;
- Tax inspector in the Finance Agency of Braga, 1995-2013;
- Tax Inspector in Management Services of Tax Credits, 2013-2014;
- Tax Inspector in the Risk Management Agency Services, 2014 to date.
- Professor in Masters degree in Finance and Taxation and Management Control Accounting, since 2013 at the Faculty of Economics, University of Porto, as a guest.
- Forming functions in tax and Customs Authority.