Applying for an MBA can be a daunting task. But don't worry – there are solutions that can help make it more manageable. Here are some tips that can help you succeed in your application to Porto Business School's MBA programme:
1. Start early: Begin researching the Porto Business School's MBA programmes as soon as possible. Ensure you understand the admission requirements, deadlines, and other relevant information. This will help you avoid last-minute stress and anxiety. Also, if you enroll before May 5th, you can benefit from the special conditions of the early bird fee.
2. Seek help from professionals: Porto Business School has a dedicated engagement team that can help you with every step of the process. They can assist with choosing the right programme, helping with your essays, and preparing for interviews.
3. Stay organised: Create a checklist of everything you need to do and keep track of deadlines and application requirements. This will help ensure that you don't miss any important steps in the process.
At Porto Business School, the MBA application process involves a few steps:
a) Online Application
Complete the online application form, which includes your personal information, photo, academic background, work experience, CV and official academic transcripts from all universities you have attended.
You can follow this link: https://portal.pbs.up.pt/admissionsportal/
You will also need to identify two people with whom you have worked before and who can respond to a recommendation survey. These people will receive an email from Porto Business School with brief questions about your profile.
c) Documents submission
- two essays about yourself and your motivation for pursuing an MBA;
- Certificate of Proficiency in English.
In order to finish your application, you will need to make a payment of 50€ (Paypal or Credit/Debit card).
Your application will be evaluated and you will be invited to an interview. The interview will last for approximately 30 minutes.
Et voilà: you are now ready to be part of the Porto Business School community and make change happen!