If you are interested in the main themes of innovation and technology of the moment, then you can't miss ou podcast: What's Next! It's the first podcast of a business school in Portugal.
The episodes are released every three weeks and these are some of the topics that have already been covered:
- Cecile Poignant, trend forecaster and speaker, on emerging consumer trends and the new demand for goods and services;
- Karen Lawrence Öqvist, writer, speaker and founder and CEO of Privasee, has been interviewed on the subject of digital privacy and protection;
- Gustavo Cunha, Economist, Fintech & Blockchain Enthusiast, will discuss the power of Libra, the new virtual coin;
- Navin Thukkaram, entrepreneur, technology investor and a major shareholder of SkyKick, also on the importance of digital privacy in new technologies;
- Mart Kikas, Innovation Coach and the programme Director of Executive MBI, gives us an overview on how Customer Centric Business Design Methodology can manage innovation;
- Sílvio Meira, Extraordinary Professor at Cesar School, and his perspective on the behaviour the organisations need to have in order to survive in a VUCA world;
- Lisa Lang, Senior Entrepreneur, founder of the project "fashion-tech" ElektroCouturee and ThePowerHouse and her innovation study in the intersection of fashion and technology;
- Felipe Ávila da Costa, Co-founder, CEO at Infraspeak on how the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Portugal is mobilized to provide a response to help fight the Covid-19 pandemia.
- Pedro Pinheiro, Programme Director of the Programme on Crowdfunding (online), discusses the importance of Fintech during this difficult period.
Tune in for more!
Available on Soundcloud, Spotify and AppStore / iTunes.