1. (Scope) The Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy, supplementary to the Terms and Conditions of Use, is intended to regulate the processing of data to be realized by Porto Business School on account of the use of its website.
2. (Responsible for processing) ASSOCIAÇÃO PORTO BUSINESS SCHOOL (PBS) – U.PORTO, a non-profit private association, based in Avenida Fabril do Norte, n.º 425, 4460-314 Matosinhos, legal person number 508 541 832.
3. (Data collected): (1) Data provided directly by the holder; (2) Data collected under the relationship established with the data holder; (3) Personal data requested from the holder and processed with his/her consent;
4. (Object) The processing of data includes, namely, the recording, collection, consultation, use, adaptation, modification, storage, destruction of data, among other operations.
5. (Purposes) The collected data is used for the following purposes, namely: (1) The provision of the services requested by the holder; (2) the provision of information on products, services, marketing activities, campaigns, promotions, statistical purposes and personalized content, with the prior consent to that effect.
6. (Legislation) Porto Business School guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force.
7. (Unprocessed data) Porto Business School shall not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for identifying a person unequivocally, health data or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of the holder.
9. (Collection) Personal data may only be collected if: (1) the user registers on the website; (2) the data holder requests a service, responds to an inquiry, form and/or chatbot or exchanges electronic correspondence with Porto Business School.
10. (Consent to receive information) The data holder shall give his or her prior consent in relation to the receipt of commercial communications for marketing purposes, and shall be entitled to oppose it at any time by means of a written communication addressed to Porto Business School . Such commercial information may be sent by Porto Business School via email, telephone, SMS or any other electronic means of communication, social networking websites, Web 2.0, and any mobile phone content or method.
11. (Transmission) In addition to the obligations referred to in the legislation governing data protection or the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, as a rule, Porto Business School shall not share any personal data with third parties without previous consent at any moment, unless sharing the data is mandatory to provide a product or service.
12. (Technical and organizational measures) Porto Business School has appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of the data processed, namely, against unauthorized access or any other form of illegal or illicit processing. Porto Business School guarantees, in addition to the measures safeguarding the security and internal protection of its facilities, the limitation of the access to personal data solely to its employees in order to fulfill the purposes of the processing.
13. (Access, Alteration and Forgetfulness) The data holder is entitled to access and rectify the data processed and may at any time withdraw consent for the processing and request the erasure of the data, by means of a written communication addressed to Porto Business School .
14. (Duration of the retention of data) Porto Business School will use reasonable efforts to ensure that it retains data on the data holder only for the time required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any contract or applicable legislation, with a maximum period of 5 (five) years or, indefinitely, in case they are collected under academic purposes.
15. (Applicability) The privacy and protection of personal data policies of Porto Business School apply to the processing of personal data carried out in the scope of its commercial activities and its provision of services, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
17. (Automated Decisions) Porto Business School will not make any commercial decision based on automated decisions, nor will it take any action leading to profiling.
18. (Control Authority) The control authority is the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission) (CNPD), with registered office at Rua de Sao Bento no. 148-3 1200-821 Lisbon;
19. (Communications) Any communications concerning the processing of personal data should be addressed to Porto Business School via the e-mail: email@example.com
20.(Changes) Porto Business School reserves the right to modify this Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy at any time.