1. (Scope) These general conditions are intended to regulate the Terms and Conditions of Use governing the provision by ASSOCIAÇÃO PORTO BUSINESS SCHOOL (PBS) – U.PORTO, a non-profit private association, based in Avenida Fabril do Norte, n.º 425, 4460-314 Matosinhos, legal person number 508 541 832 (hereinafter referred to as 'Porto Business School ') of certain services to users authenticated on the website operated by it and the protection of personal data policy associated with that service.
2. (Intellectual property) - 2.1. All the materials, content and software available on the website, namely information, images, illustrations, graphics, names and logos are the intellectual property of Porto Business School or third parties, and may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, marketed, or otherwise used, save with the express prior written consent of Porto Business School or of the third party owners of the intellectual property rights over same. 2.2. Any use of the materials, content and software available on the website for any purpose other than that expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, shall be considered a violation of current national and international copyright laws.
3. (User responsibility) - 3.1. Porto Business School is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, image, contribution or other materials that users provide through the use of the website. 3.2. The User undertakes to make a prudent, careful and responsible use of the website and not to use it in a way that may imply the violation of legally protected rights or positions of Porto Business School or of third parties. 3.3. The User shall indemnify Porto Business School for any claims, penalties, fines, judgments or seizures resulting from the breach of the laws of intellectual and industrial property by same in the use of the website, as well as for any loss caused to third parties the fault or negligence of which is attributable to the User. 3.4. The User is solely responsible for any damages or losses, including loss of data, caused to its system and/or computer equipment resulting from the use of the materials, content or software available on the website, unless these are proven to have been caused intentionally or through the gross negligence of Porto Business School . 3.5. Porto Business School shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may result from (i) the operation of the User's system and/or computer equipment, (ii) difficulties in using the website caused by, namely, delays, interruptions, errors, interferences or suspension of communications, viruses, bugs or malfunctions, (iii) delays caused by deficiencies or traffic overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, (iv) illegitimate actions by third parties, errors or security weaknesses resulting from the use of outdated or unsafe equipment or browsers, failures of the electronic communications services used by the User, as well as damages, errors and inaccuracies that may result from their malfunction.
4. (Protection of personal data) Porto Business School guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force regarding its collection, processing, use, disclosure, storage and privacy, in accordance with its Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy.
5. (Links) - 5.1. Porto Business School is not responsible for the legality, trustworthiness or quality of any content available on a web page to which a link, available on its website, remits. 5.2. The availability of links on the website in no way results in the existence of any relationship between Porto Business School and the owner or manager of the web page to which the link remits, as well as in the consent by Porto Business School to any materials, content or software made available there.
pbsGeneratedBotUserName - stores the user name so that the chatbot can address the user by its name. The name used by the user in the conversation will then be associated to the contact kept in the data base
pbsUserConversationId - contact registration in each new conversation
To learn more about cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
7. (Forum ) - 7.1. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by Portuguese law. 7.2. The parties have agreed to submit any dispute arising from their interpretation or application to the court of the district of Matosinhos, with the express waiver of any other.
8. (Use) - 8.1. The use of the website may be made by the ordinary User, without registration and without registration of the navigation, and by the Authenticated User that is granted access to the reserved support area on account of a contractual support relationship previously established and in force with Porto Business School. 8.2. The authentication consists of the identification of the User, through the introduction of a User ID and password, and the filling in of mandatory fields when registering as an Authenticated User. 8.3. The password chosen by the User is personal and non-transferable, with its transfer or communication to unauthorized third parties being prohibited. 8.4. Whenever the Authenticated User becomes aware that his/her user data is being used by third parties, he/she shall immediately notify Porto Business School. 8.5. Notwithstanding the contractual relationship with the Authenticated User, Porto Business School may, for security reasons and to safeguard the privacy of communications, restrict or limit the access by Authenticated Users.